Terms and Conditions
- Legal Information
The owner and operator of this Website, with all its Content, is SIMPLY GRANADA with the Tax ID [tax id], domiciled in [Address], legally established in [Country/Comm. Registry] (hereinafter, “Epic Labs or the “Company” indistinctively).
The user can contact the entity by ways of email [email] or [telephone, address or other]
- Obligations of the User
Anyone accessing this Website and/or engaging in any action related with accessing this Website, such as, without limitation, visit or browse this Website, download any of its Content, interacting with the Website, entering data or similar, accepts the Terms and Conditions which are expressly put forward through this document.
SIMPLY GRANADA wants to outline as well the rules, limitations and prohibitions on the use of the Website and/or the Services provided to the user. SIMPLY GRANADA prohibits the user, without limitation, from any of the following activities:
- using, publishing, sending or otherwise distributing any information, data, Service through any mean when it infringes a patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, advertising right or other right of any person or entity, that violates a law or contractual obligations;
- using any Content of the Website or Services offered for any conduct which can be considered illegal, false, misleading or inaccurate, threatening, insulting, hostile, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of privacy, offensive, promotes intolerance, discrimination or violence, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- interact with the Website in any way which introduces computer viruses or other computer codes, designed or intended to interrupt, damage, disable, limit or interfere with the proper functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or to damage or gain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information from SIMPLY GRANADA or from a third party;
- Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations, publicly display, sell, market or exploit in any way the Service or Content of the web, except with express authorization from the owner;
- Any action in which the user is posing as another person or entity, including employees or representatives of SIMPLY GRANADA;
- Enter any information which violates the rights of a third party, especially not limited to their privacy rights.
- Services and Contents offered
SIMPLY GRANADA wants to offer the following services (herein, the “Services”) through its website:
- Media Engineering Services: End to end advanced video streaming solutions for medium to large companies and broadcasters. Let’s build awesome, innovative products for more immersive experiences.
- Digital Transformation: We are helping medium to large companies transform into the digital space by showing how startups design and create digital products and businesses.
- Startups: We are boosting early stage and growth startups looking to take their businesses to the next level. Check out SIMPLY GRANADA product design and technology acceleration programs.
All contents and information offered by SIMPLY GRANADA through the Website related to the Services provided are made for information purposes only. However, the Company does not guarantee and shall not be liable for the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information that appears on the Website. Therefore, SIMPLY GRANADA reserves the right to update, modify or remove any or all the contents, Services, campaigns, and, in general, of any part of the design and configuration of the Website, without prior notice, at any time.
- Warranties, Limitations and Liability
SIMPLY GRANADA reserves the right to interrupt access to the Website and/or the Services at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical reasons, security, control, maintenance, power failure or any other cause.
Thus, SIMPLY GRANADA does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the Website and its Content, hence the use of the Website shall be carried out by the user on its own risk. The user cannot build any expectation based on the information or the provision of the Services through this Website and therefore SIMPLY GRANADA cannot be held accountable at any moment.
Furthermore, SIMPLY GRANADA is not assuming any liability derived from, but not limited to:
- The use of the material, information, data and similar provided on the Website, the user makes, whether illegally or legally, with regards to any laws, rights or obligations of SIMPLY GRANADA, third parties or general.
- Any malfunction of the Website and/ or the Services provided, in general, errors or problems they are generated through of the technical elements Website.
- Any information provided on the Website. SIMPLY GRANADA will at all times try to have its Content updated to be accurate and represent the truth. However, SIMPLY GRANADA expressly excludes any responsibility for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the information provided. This applies especially, but not limited to, the description of the Services offered by SIMPLY GRANADA.
- Any Content of third parties which is accessible through links included in this Website. Each owner and/or operator of those Websites will be responsible for all its Content, as well as, its functionality and effects on the user. The presence of third parties’ links , unless expressly stated otherwise, has a merely informative purpose and does not constitute an invitation, recommendation or suggestion to those links. Hence, it is the user’s responsibility to verify such information. SIMPLY GRANADA reserves the right to unilaterally remove at any time the links that appear on this Website.
Similarly, SIMPLY GRANADA excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other harmful elements in the Contents that may cause alteration in computer systems, as well as in documents or systems stored in them. Hence, SIMPLY GRANADA will not be responsible for any liabilities arising thereof, including but not limited to:
- Errors caused by the computer systems or provoked by the introduction of a virus, interruptions, defects, delays in operations or transmission of the information and, in general, any other inconveniences and errors beyond the Company’s control.
- Errors due to the infringement of these Terms and Conditions and the use of the Website and Services.
- Security errors that may occur due to the use of versions of browsers that have not been updated, or to consequences arising from an incorrect use of the browser, either because of an incorrect configuration, presence of computer viruses, or any other cause beyond the control of SIMPLY GRANADA.
- Errors or damages arising from any incompatibility of files downloaded with the computer systems of the user. In general, the user is responsible for all Content downloaded.
- Errors or damages caused to the Website due to inefficient use of the Service and in bad faith by the user.
- Malfunctions or dysfunction of any contact information provided by a user.
- Errors or damages caused by any content which is provided by third parties with or without the consent of SIMPLY GRANADA.
In any case, SIMPLY GRANADA has a strong commitment to enable the user to access the Website without problems and to rectify any malfunctions in a timely manner. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, the Company does not guarantee that the access the Website, contents and software will be uninterrupted and free from error.
- Intellectual Property
All Content of this Website, including, not limited to, the code/programming underlying the Website, logos, texts, graphics and pictures (the “Content”) are owned by SIMPLY GRANADA or by a third party who has given consent to SIMPLY GRANADA for the use thereof. All Content is protected by all applicable laws of intellectual and industrial property.
The user dont may print, save or download Content for personal use, provided the intended use of the Content by SIMPLY GRANADA is not altered and SIMPLY GRANADA is clearly identifiable as the owner of the Content. However, any other total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution, publication and marketing, requires prior written authorization by the SIMPLY GRANADA. Any use not previously authorized by SIMPLY GRANADA will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
Under no circumstances shall access to and navigation of the website by the user implies a resignation transmission, license or total or partial cession of the mentioned rights by SIMPLY GRANADA.
- Data protection, confidentiality and cookies
SIMPLY GRANADA ensures its users, that it has adopted sufficient measures to safeguard personal data and prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, of this data, taking into account at all times the state of the technology, in conformity with the laws and regulations applicable.
Solely by accessing our Website we will not have any personal data which can be used to identify you as a user. Nevertheless, SIMPLY GRANADA uses “cookies”. A cookie is a small text file that a Website saves on the user’s computer or mobile device when they visit the site. It enables the Website to remember the actions and preferences over a period of time. Users have to read and accept our Cookies Policy
In any case, all users have the right to exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification and deletion of their personal data, by writing to SIMPLY GRANADA at the electronic address email@example.com
- Links to third party pages
SIMPLY GRANADA does not guarantee or assume any type of responsibility for the damages and losses suffered by users accessing Services or Content of third parties through connections, links or links of the linked sites or the accuracy or reliability of the same. The function of the links are exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet.
These third party Websites, Services and Content are under the control of the owner/operator of such and hence any kind of potential liability or responsibility lies with them. SIMPLY GRANADA can in no way be held accountable for anything relating to these third parties or their Content.
- Change in terms
SIMPLY GRANADA has the right, at its sole discretion, to change the Terms and Conditions, as well as, to modify, suspend or interrupt the Service, the Website or any of its Content. It is the responsibility of each user to periodically review the Terms and Conditions of this Website to be aware of any changes. The use of the Website is seen as an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions applicable at the time, including all changes made with regards to previous versions.
- Law and jurisdiction
In case of any claims, disputes or issues in relation with this Website, its Services and Content, will be subject to the laws of the Kingdom of Spain and both parties expressly submit these claims, disputes or issues to be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.